The old decommissioned red phone box at the Inn has now been refurbished, moved and permanently installed outside the Pedlars Restaurant. Previously just the red box but soon full original workings complete with A and B buttons and handset will be installed. It is the original K6 model, that stood on the corner opposite Jamaica Inn, installed by the Post Office some time after 1936. It was removed by British Telecom in 1990 and purchased by the Inn. Now it stands next to the original Post Box which has also been at the Inn for many years. These two together make a perfect photo opportunity for people entering the Inn from the car park!
Old Phone Box
07 July 2018